Tuesday, October 2, 2012

Macklemore & Ryan Lewis - Same Love (Feat. Mary Lambert) [Official Music Video]


A very powerful and well made music video for an extremely powerful and well written song. Macklemore & Ryan Lewis always seem to provide positive messages for us, but this song, to me, stands alone as their best of 2012 that I have heard. I would urge you to support the album The Heist, but I know some will disagree with the message behind this song and won't.

To each his own, I suppose, but I would fight for your right to object just as much as I would fight for their right to do what they want. Just saying it goes both ways in my opinion...agree to disagree on the morality if you must, but don't subjugate others to your beliefs while mandating your own freedom of belief...

Regardless, enjoy the video below!


- TD O_o

No comments:

Post a Comment