Friday, September 7, 2012

Talib Kweli - Fly Away (Feat. Jessica Care Moore)


Kweli is one of those artists that I, personally, believe can be considered a genius. He is unbelievably smooth and can radiate swag, anger, love, meaning, and any other feeling he wants to in his tracks. I really like this track and the poem at the end is awesome to by Moore. The mix tape Attack The Block should be out as Kweli worked with another legend Z-Trip in the production. Here's the quote he released on his SoundCloud with the song:

"So I'm starting to get excited about this mix tape I did with the homie Z-Trip, Attack The Block. We will release it one week from today, but I want y'all to be as excited as I am so I am releasing another preview. There was a great response to "To The Music" last week, so I hope y'all enjoy this one as well. Shout out to Jessica Care Moore for the incredible poem at the end. And calling Attack The Block a mere mix tape is not doing it justice. These rappers these days put out anything and call it a mix tape. Not me. Z-Trip is a true master. This is a mix tape you can put on in any situation and let rock. Get ready for cutting, scratching, and thoughtfulness on a mix tape. Attack The Block. 9-12."

You can find the mix tape pretty easily if you search for it. I'll get to it at some point, but I'm sure it's dope so no need to worry for me to post it. Enjoy Fly Away and get Attack The Block and enjoy that as I'm sure you will! Peace!


- TD O_o

No comments:

Post a Comment