Tuesday, August 21, 2012

Maroon 5 - One More Night (Mike Stud Remix)


I admittedly never heard the original song before listening to the remix and when I saw GMAD say they thought this would be better than the original I was skeptical. The flow from Mike Stud here originally just sounded kind of awkward combined with the piano that was playing.

However, then I went back and listened to the original and realized why GMAD said what they said. Mike Stud's version is much better than Maroon 5's and I think that Stud's flow with the piano's beat grows on you if you listen to it a little more closely and give it a second chance.

As a side note, I thought it was awesome that Stud included that particular pianist. Watch the video to figure out who it is if you don't recognize him. Pretty cool stuff so check the video out and I hope you enjoy!


- TD O_o

No comments:

Post a Comment