Monday, July 9, 2012

Childish Gambino strikes again

lol @ this picture by the way


Man this guy doesn't take a break. After crashing his own site on July 4th with the drop of his much anticipated Royalty mixtape, he has two more things that he has come out with now.

The first is a track featuring Prodigy called "Body". Now, I'm not the biggest fan of Prodigy on this track, but he does enough to make me enjoy this. Gambino goes in as usual and the whole sound of the song flips halfway through the song. It's hard for Childish Gambino to do anything wrong in my eyes.




The second recent addition from Childish Gambino is from a trip he recently made on to the Westwood radio show. People are talking about the realm of "freestyles" nowadays and Gambino adds to the flame by reading a verse off of his phone. What is a freestyle to you? Regardless of this conversation, I like what I hear here (big surprise). Take a listen.


- TD O_o

No comments:

Post a Comment